How to install WordPress Theme

Home Support Theme Installation Guide How to install WordPress Theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  robertdwyane 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

jeffd
    Participant

I decided to go from the free version to pro. I uploaded it, and all my data, pages, info was gone. Is there a way to upgrade and not have to start over?

jeffd
    Participant

Hello, I decided to upgrade from the free version to pro. I did the installation fine but all my data, pages, info was gone. Is there a way to upgrade without having to start over?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Since the free and pro version created separate tables in database that is the reason you need to add the content again but all your WordPress content will be the same like pages, posts etc. You just need to add the theme content like slider, services box etc.

Thank You

nemo14
    Participant

I am attempting to install the animals pro on our website but I get this message “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”

Ideas?

jorge.avila.celada
    Participant

I bought the transport pro template, I installed it in wordpress, it loads me well, but I can find the homepage, please help me identify it, thanks.

levelupdogsports
    Participant

I received this same exact error when using the petcare theme for pro. Did you get this resolved?

jorge.avila.celada
    Participant

hello levelupdogsports I still do not solve that problem, I see that the support they indicate on their website is not true, they do not answer the questions, the trasnport pro theme that I have bought is good but it can not be easily customized, it is necessary to know the CSS code and html to be able to edit it besides that I can not find the home page or home for its edition, I hope the owner of flythemes can answer this comment.

bradcmcdonald
    Participant

I have successfully installed the Campus Pro Theme.. but don’t have any way to edit the pages. When I launch the Page Builders I have… The tool bar doesn’t appear on the top of the screen.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  bradcmcdonald.

robertdwyane
    Participant

I am thinking to start a website in WordPress. This guide is helping me a lot Thank you
    Lucky Patcher iOS

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.