How to install WordPress Theme

Home Support Theme Installation Guide How to install WordPress Theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    jeffd
    Participant

I decided to go from the free version to pro. I uploaded it, and all my data, pages, info was gone. Is there a way to upgrade and not have to start over?

jeffd
    Participant

Hello, I decided to upgrade from the free version to pro. I did the installation fine but all my data, pages, info was gone. Is there a way to upgrade without having to start over?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Since the free and pro version created separate tables in database that is the reason you need to add the content again but all your WordPress content will be the same like pages, posts etc. You just need to add the theme content like slider, services box etc.

Thank You

nemo14
    Participant

I am attempting to install the animals pro on our website but I get this message “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”

Ideas?

jorge.avila.celada
    Participant

I bought the transport pro template, I installed it in wordpress, it loads me well, but I can find the homepage, please help me identify it, thanks.

levelupdogsports
    Participant

I received this same exact error when using the petcare theme for pro. Did you get this resolved?

jorge.avila.celada
    Participant

hello levelupdogsports I still do not solve that problem, I see that the support they indicate on their website is not true, they do not answer the questions, the trasnport pro theme that I have bought is good but it can not be easily customized, it is necessary to know the CSS code and html to be able to edit it besides that I can not find the home page or home for its edition, I hope the owner of flythemes can answer this comment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have successfully installed the Campus Pro Theme.. but don’t have any way to edit the pages. When I launch the Page Builders I have… The tool bar doesn’t appear on the top of the screen.

Moneisha Cran
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased the greenhouse pro however it does not have the zip file that needs to be uploaded into wordpress.
    Can you add that in the file and resend the zip file to me please with the zip file in there please as I am on a time crunch to get a website done. My email is contactloyaltypest@gmail.com

Thank you!

Moneisha Cran
    Participant

Hi There,

Sorry the error I am not getting is ‘The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet’ is it possible to add this and then resend it back to my email @ contactloyaltypest@gmail.com.

Thank you so much

JESUS COLON PAREDES
    Participant

Hi I send you a email so you could help me

Drew Whelchel
    Participant

I upgraded to Traven Pro. All the theme changes are overwritten by the actual theme and I am not able to change anything. Please advise.

William Vieira
    Participant

When i try and install the them it says this.

Installing theme from uploaded file: nutrigen_theme_package.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

jonathan rojas
    Participant

trato de instalar el awesomeone y me sale este letrero
    El archivo subido supera la directiva upload_max_filesize en php.ini.

Allen Boudreaux
    Participant

Trying to upgrade from the free version of Greenhouse to the Pro version. Bought and installed the pro version. I understand there will be some rebuilding of sliders, etc due to it being a new database, etc. but in dashboard, all my old pages and menus are still there, but when I view the page they all look like the live demo… when I edit the pages, it’s my old content, when I view it’s the demo content. How do I get rid of the demo content and see my pages in the newly themed site?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.