How to install WordPress Theme

Home Support Theme Installation Guide How to install WordPress Theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file. where include themename-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload themename-pro.zip in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress. After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Please see the video tutorial for theme installation.

Thank You

mark grange
    Participant

Hi there i purchased the awesomeone pro butit doesnt work :/ the original theme has loads of features that says that i can use them all if i buy pro. i bought it and have less options than the free version

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Once you install pro version you can go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you will find all the options.

Thank You

Jose Perez
    Participant

Im getting the following message : This page isnt working …
    Any ideas?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sometimes server isn’t responding while uploading new theme or plugin for this we need to upload the theme via cpane or filezilla.

Thank You

RICARDO MARQUEZ
    Participant

Hello flythemes team
    I have choised and downloaded the Download 26: Meditrina Theme but at installation sends an error message:

Extracting ….
    Installing theme ……..
    Could not be posible extract the package. Theme does not have the style sheet style.css
    Theme installatiuon fail

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will install the theme ASAP.

Thank You

Christina Esters
    Participant

Ia purchased the Vacation – Pro Theme and couldn’t install. Got this message:

Installing Theme from uploaded file: vacation_theme_package.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Just extract the theme package and install vacation-pro.zip in your WordPress.

Thank You

frknight757
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the green-pro theme and it installed correctly but none of the pages that are in the demo show up?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @frknight757

Once you install the theme go to settings >> readings >> here you can select latest post option to enable all the homepage sections.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is no xml file that came with the awesomeone-pro, how do I get it to look like the demo site?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @colemullen

The sample data is already added in the theme. Once you install and activate the theme just go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you click restore default button at the bottom.
    Then Go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select latest post option to display homepage sections.

Thank You

info119
    Participant

Hello,
    I have install inventor Pro, but the changes are not shown.
    What is the meaning: Check Appearance > Theme Options for Pro Settings
    Thank you, for you support!

Peter

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have send you the email please check.

Thank You

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.