Where is the theme editor in pro?

Home Support Themes Forum Where is the theme editor in pro?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I started with the free version of the Buildapp Theme. I used it to build templates, testing out the theme to be sure it would do what I needed it to. Now that I’ve upgraded to the pro version, it does not have the same editor as the free version does with the template builder. Is there a way for me to use the templates I created with the free version in the pro version?

Simon Potthast
    Participant

Similarly, I started with the free version of Eleven and upgraded to Pro, but the editor is not the same. So I can’t edit the templates in the same way. For example, in the free version, I could select an image in a query loop and apply height and width settings. This does not seem to be possible in the pro version.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

To enable the block editor go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Here you can enable gutenberg editor.

Thank You

Hello,

I am not referring to the block editor. In the free version of this theme, you have an editor that has page templates and template parts. It allows the user to create their own page templates and template parts, to be applied to pages across the site. However, the PRO version does not utilize the same template/editor pattern platform. It is entirely different.

In order for me to continue using this theme, I need to be able to utilize that same editor and those templates I created in the FREE version of the Buildapp theme. How can I get that in the pro version?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The template or parts created in the free version are not applied in the pro version since those templates or parts are related to that theme only.

The posts and pages will remain the same.

Thank You

HERMAN FLIES
    Participant

hi, how cai i edit the text and images in my pro version of Buildapp theme?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Select any section from here and change the text and images.

Thank You

Rohit Gahalain
    Participant

Hi, I cannot see the gutenberg editor enable option in my soccer theme that I just purchased.
    Can you help please?
    Thanks
    Rohit

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

In the soccer theme the gutenberg editor is already active.

Thank You

Rohit Gahalain
    Participant

Hi, I need some help in setting up the header and footer. Can we please connect via a video call?
    Thanks
    Rohit

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can email to support@flythemes.net so our team surely help you on theme setup.

Thank You

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.