Using Beaver Builder with AwesomeOne theme?

Home Support Themes Forum Using Beaver Builder with AwesomeOne theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Greetings,
    I purchased the pro version of the AwesomeOne theme, only to be slightly disappointed that the “Beaver Builder” plugin I normally use to layout sites, doesn’t seem to work. Is there any way at all to use the Beaver Builder plugin with this theme? Whenever I give it a go, even with a full-page template, only a small box on the left appears to be editable.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge you may be able to shine on this subject.

– Chris

Kateřina
    Participant

Hello, should you have in the downloaded XML file ?? I also bought AwesomeOne theme, but xml file, I found not there.

Could you please send it – xml file to me by email? Thank you Catherine

Kateřina
    Participant

Hello, should you have in the downloaded XML file ?? I also bought AwesomeOne theme, but xml file, I found not there.

Could you please send it – xml file to me by email? Thank you Catherine

Chris
    Participant

@Kateřina Not sure what XML file you are talking about..

Update:
    After some experimenting, Beaver Builder actually seems to work with every Theme template except for Full Page. (Which is what I need to work..)

Any help is appreciated.

-Chris

Chris
    Participant

Since the clock is ticking, I decided to sit down today and figure this issue out for myself. I was able to come up with a solution to my problem!

If anyone has any issues with their full-width template on the AwesomeOne Pro theme, (or maybe even any other FlyThemes theme) Check out this easy tutorial I posted over at my site: http://ewsolutionsllc.com/how-to-fix-the-full-width-layout-of-awesomeone-pro-theme-by-flythemes/

It should fix your issue with no unwanted issues. 🙂

-Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.