trouble with Photobook_Pro

Home Support Themes Forum trouble with Photobook_Pro

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have two problems with photobook_pro:

1. how can I create a “Mother-Album” like this page:

Album 4 Col

I created some albums, but now I want to build a Mother-site to link to the albums

2. what is the shortcode for section3?
    I modified the sections-settings and now I want to embed the section to a new page. But I do not understand the way to do it 🙁

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For the album, we have sent a screenshot and shortcode by the email.
    For section 3 Here you can check this link http://flythemesdemo.net/documentation/photobook-doc/#service-sec

Please let us know for any help.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Problem one is solved with your answer – thanks

But your answer for question 2 does not help 🙁
    I read this before, but I do not understand!

If I use this code, for what do I need section 3 in the “Theme Options”? There I can set the background color and many other things which are not included in the source-code given in your link. The code from your link is the same as given at the end of section 3 in the Theme-Options.

In order to get the full funktions of section3, I think I have do add the following code before your linked code:
    [section container_class=”container/full-container” animation_type=”fadeIn” background_image=”Add background image path” background_color=”#ffffff” section_title=”Add section title” section_highlighted_title=”Add Small heading here” section_text=”Add sub text here” section_class=”Add class to this section”] Add content / shortcode here [/section]

But my question is, for what do I need section3 in the “Theme Options” if I have to add all informations on the page again?
    Isn´t there a shortcode like for my first question?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

In the section 3 you need to add the small description on the shortcode only and you can add the full description on its single page.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.