Translation homepage – Inventor Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Translation homepage – Inventor Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lucienne B.
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

Our organization is operating in different countries. Therefor we would like to have a multi language site. To make sure I would have my site in different languages I used the plugin Polylang. I was capable of changing my pages in different languages, but not the homepage. The homepage is still in the original language. I need to change the language in theme options, but I don’t know how. I saw that you wrote down at somebody’s else question that I needed to use a code, but can you please more specific?

What kind of code do I need to use in the theme options? Because now it looks likes the images beneath:
    image how it now looks like

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you!

Regards,

Lucienne

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You must use the polylang shortcodes for the static content translation.

Thank You

Lucienne B.
    Participant

Hello sirs,

I just a shortcode namely [polylang lang=”en“]English[/polylang]for the english translation and [polylang lang=”nl“]Dutch[/polylang] for the dutch translation. But it did not work I even tried [polylang lang=”en-GB“]English[/polylang]for the english translation and [polylang lang=”nl-NL“]Deutsch[/polylang] for the dutch translation.

the code is just shown as text in the homepage as you can see in the image beneath.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Lucienne

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Lucienne B..
    Lucienne B.
    Participant

Hello sirs,

I just a shortcode namely [polylang lang=”en“]English[/polylang]for the english translation and [polylang lang=”nl“]Dutch[/polylang] for the dutch translation. But it did not work I even tried [polylang lang=”en-GB“]English[/polylang]for the english translation and [polylang lang=”nl-NL“]Dutch[/polylang] for the dutch translation.

the code is just shown as text in the homepage as you can see in the image beneath.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Lucienne

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will check the backned.

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.