Top-Bar

Home Support Themes Forum Top-Bar

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    in the top bar (top-right) of the social network icons should be in a row, however, they are placed in two rows. Why?
    Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I am having the same problem. Could you please help me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I am having the same problem. Could you please help me.
    Looking foward to hear news from you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

This is seems minor css issue please send us the site url and the login details so we will resolve it asap.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok it seems to be solved. Now the only problem is that on smatphone are not centrally located but are seen as a part

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team Flythemes, I need support to fix this top bar problem in my theme Corporate. What e-mail adress can I send you my login to solve? In support@flythemes.net I already sent. Please, check you mail box with sender : marciomagnus@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I too have the same problem again. 4 social icons line up but if I add the fifth put social icons on 2 lines.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there! I can’t understand you! Please people!! Answer me! I need fix this for my client.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will fix it asap.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent login and url four times. Keep asking these data and does not solve the problem.
    You ara kidding me.
    bad service and I paid 35 euro template. Deprecated

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We are sorry for asking the details. We have resolved your issue please check. Due to scheduled maintenance we haven’t received few mails but it resolved now.
    We appreciate your patience.

Thank You

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.