Termanial Lite widget issue

Home Support Themes Forum Termanial Lite widget issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like it if I could turn off the sidebars but the full-page template option will not work on the post page.

Also in the widget area there is widgets for blog and widgets for page sidebars, both are not working properly. If I choose to add a search bar I get two search bars, if I put text widget in I get two text boxes same content.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will check and resolve your issue.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you look at the post page you will see a double widget happening in the side bar, if you look at the default page same thing. Also the content section is doing something odd, if you look at the testimonial page you will see that for some weird reason the content area is not expanded at all….only when you put in a lot of text will the content are expand and then only to the area that fits the text you put in….its hard to explain…you have to look to see it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://docmccoyproductions.com/

Also please look at how the content area is displaying please….if there is no text it’s not set at a default size.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will check the widget issue.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m evaluating Terminal Lite theme, and I’m experiencing the same issue: widget on sidebar are showing two times. How can I fix it?

http://www.smallrobots.it

Many thanks and best regards,
    Riccardo.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will update the theme so the issue will be resolved.

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.