Support NOT supportive at all

Home Support Themes Forum Support NOT supportive at all

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rferragine
    Participant

I have contacted FlyThemes to help with a few issues that I am not getting any help with. I have posted on the forum and they say to provide the login information to provide help, yet no one helps.

I am using Greenhouse PRO.

I cannot get my site to use some of the functions that are shown in the DEMO.

1. – The photogallery. I am not the first person to ask how to make my photo gallery section like the one shown in the DEMO.

2. – The map shown in the initial theme page. I was told to create a “contact us” page and put it there. I already did that with no help from FlyThemes. I want it to be in the footer of the homepage as well. Just like in the DEMO. No help there.

3. – My contact form phone number format needs changing in the backend! In Ontario, Canada the telephone format is 10 digits. It needs changing from the current format or else every form submission will not go through because it states the phone number provided is invalid!

PLEASE get someone to actually help with these issues. I am closing on a deadline that needs this site finalized.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

I cannot get my site to use some of the functions that are shown in the DEMO.

1. – The photogallery. I am not the first person to ask how to make my photo gallery section like the one shown in the DEMO. – As we have check the backend you have added image in the gallery but you have made the status as draft also we have check the photogallery section in the backend and seems you have not added photogallery shortcode there please check the screenshot https://imgur.com/ADhspDn . Now we have added everything and it works please check.

2. – The map shown in the initial theme page. I was told to create a “contact us” page and put it there. I already did that with no help from FlyThemes. I want it to be in the footer of the homepage as well. Just like in the DEMO. No help there. In the greenshouse theme there is no map in the footer in the demo. Please check the screenshot. https://imgur.com/zfQ5xDS

3. – My contact form phone number format needs changing in the backend! In Ontario, Canada the telephone format is 10 digits. It needs changing from the current format or else every form submission will not go through because it states the phone number provided is invalid! – We have resolved contact form phone number issue.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.