Slides on Slider

Home Support Themes Forum Slides on Slider

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I have 3 slides on the slider and nothing in the remaining 7 slots, but the 7 slides still appear after my 3 with your example slides. How do I get them not to appear. I just want my 3. Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

First of all you can add all the images to the slider and then remove the sliders which you don’t want to display since the customizer save the data only when we add or remove content.

Thank You

Peter
    Participant

I am not sure I understand. I added three images to the slider. The example images still appear in the remaining slots even though they are blank?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes it happens because the empty slot fields not saved yet to the database for this you must add all the images to the slider images fields and after that remove the images which you dont want to display for example you have three images in your slider right now so you just add all the seven images once only and after that remove that seven images since you need only three so the default images will remove and customizer saved the blank image= field to the database then you will see only three slider on the front end.

If you still having trouble while doing this please send us the login details with site url to support@flythemes.net we will fix it asap.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have simular problem, but it didn’t fix adding and removing images… If i add 3 images, it shows 4 on slider, last one is empty. Same thing if i add all 10, it shows 11 images, last one again empty.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Are you using Huge IT gallery plugin ?

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I talk about that Homepage Slider.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, no I’m using Homepage Slider.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi mika

Please send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve your issue.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having a similar issue where I have 4 images in the slider for the homepage but it wants to show 5, so the last one is a blank image/area before it goes back to the first image.

What can be done about this, please??

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

This is happen due to some plugin if you can send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve your issue.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are using the Huge IT Portfolio plugin and it seems to be causing the homepage slider to insert a “blank slide” into the rotation.

Do you have a suggested fix for this issue?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes huge IT gallery plugin conflicted with the slider the only solution is we need to deactivated the plugin and we can try some other plugin for gallery.

Thank You

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.