Shortcake for photo gallery category

Home Support Themes Forum Shortcake for photo gallery category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to create a page that display a photo gallery but with only one category. For example, I have many categories of photos, (landscape, portrait, events, eat.). I what to show just the category of just landscape in one page, but I am not sure what the proper short code for doing that in a page. I am using the theme called Fashion Buzz.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, but this forum isn’t much help. When ever I find someone with the same problems/challenges as i encounter, you eighter write, please sendt us login info, or… like in this case…no answer at all.

I think it’s a common wish. beeing able to one show one category. Since it’s almost the same category you have in the different themes, perhaps it eighter would be a good idea to tell us how to do, or, if it is not possible as is – then develop that possibility 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

i am looking for the same answer aswell. I got the categories to show up, but the pictures are not showing up.

Lets see if someone replies, they have been good so far!

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

I found a fix for this, so these are the steps to take:

1 – login to your wordpress site

2 – Click on Photo Gallery

3 – Click on Add New

4 – Add a Title

5 – Choose your Gallery Category

6 – On the left you will see Featured Image, Click on Set featured image and select your image you want displayed.

7 – click on Publish

8 – Check your site to see if it shows up.

This process is so time consuming, ideally you should only put photos up that are horizontal because vertical picture mess the page up.

Let me know how you guys get on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.