Service boxes

Home Support Themes Forum Service boxes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, How i can add images to service boxes intend of icons? And can i add link to the box?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There will be no option for link to that boxes but we can do it kindly send your site url and login details to support@flythemes.net.

Thank You

Wade
    Participant

Hello,

In the service boxes, there are icons referenced in the original text. I looked to see if there is a directory of images beyond what you have put in as placeholders but was not able to find anything in your theme documentation. Where can I find a list of the available icons and what their “names” are?

Also, the circle that surrounds the icon seems to be embedded so it cannot removed. Is this correct?

My first preference would be to remove the icon completely as I plan to put small videos in the boxes but if this cannot happen, I would want to put some sort of icon/image that would be fitting.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can add the icons to the services boxes and all the icons are coming from the font awesome so if you want to add other icons you need to add the name of that icon in icon parameter in the shortcode.

Take all the icon names from here.
    https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.