Section 3

Home Support Themes Forum Section 3

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sim
    Participant

Hi,could you help me please, where i “add a path” to link READ MORE. URL adress? Thank you. Simona

[column_content type=”one_third”][image_info_box image=”Add image path here” title=”Office Construction” link=”#” readmore=”Read More”] Sumo epicurei theophrastus et mea, mutat justo error no eos, ne animal officiis molestiae sea. [/image_info_box][/column_content]

• This topic was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by sim.
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can add link to the link parameter in the shortcode.
    [column_content type=”one_third”][image_info_box image=”Add image path here” title=”Office Construction” link=”#” readmore=”Read More”]

Thank You

sim
    Participant

Hi, thank you, I know it, but it has not worked? Simona

[column_content type=”one_third”][image_info_box image=”http://connect-crew.cz/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/section_01.jpg” title=”Výstavba a projekce telekomunikačních sítí” link=”http://connect-crew.cz/vystavba-a-projekce-telekomunikacnich-siti/” readmore=”Více”] Naše společnost se od roku 2008 věnuje výstavbě a projekci telekomunikačního zařízení, hlavně pro mobilní operátory Vodafone, T- mobile O2 a Cetin. [/image_info_box][/column_content]

sim
    Participant

Hi, could you please help me where exactly I should put a link in the shorcode? I try to add instead: ”#” , instead link… Nothing work. Please could you show me the example?

Thank you very much
    Simona

[column_content type=”one_third”][image_info_box image=”Add image path here” title=”Office Construction” link=”#” readmore=”Read More”]

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Kindly send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the code.

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.