Responive change to color

Home Support Themes Forum Responive change to color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eggieapontejr
    Participant

I am using Flexible-pro
    The website is: FairfieldDentalAssociates.com

The full-size browser colors is the standard im trying to keep.

Issue: When the browser is reduced in size (X-Axis) or when accessed in mobile view – the sticky menu overlay becomes purple instead of the white that its supposed to be. Also, when the browser is shrunk on the x-axis or in mobile view the menu toggle turns black and the menu colors are flip-flopped white on blue instead of blue on white like the home page at full size.

Everything has been checked in the theme options and the customization options.
    I changed everything from that purple to a white (some spots to a blue) and I have ran out of spots to change the colors.

Thanks in advance! The site is not finished yet so if you see things missing or out of place just ignore it, unless its effecting what im trying to fix, Thanks again.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Eggieapontejr
    Participant

Is it possible for you to explain what needs to be done? I am fully capable of editing code myself if that is what needs to be done.

Just give me sheet and line number.

Eggieapontejr
    Participant

Could you tell me how to do it?? I see it is a habit for you to ask for log in info for client websites and I just dont feel comfortable doing so.

Also, I feel as a consumer of your pro version this ability to change the header color or the slider opacity should not be so difficult nor should it involve editing theme code. I dont want to have t give you my log in information every time I find something I can’t do, simply unrealistic.

Currently:

1. I cannot change the responsive color of the header
    2. The opacity changing option in the appearance setting did not apply the change uniformly across the site.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. I cannot change the responsive color of the header – Go to Appearance >> Editor >> css/responsive.css >> here you can remove the color and opacity from line no 6
    2. The opacity changing option in the appearance setting did not apply the change uniformly across the site. – Go to Appearance >> Editor >> css/responsive.css >> here you can remove the color and opacity from line no 6

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.