Reset to original theme design

Home Support Themes Forum Reset to original theme design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin10
    Participant

My client played with the AwesomeOne theme about 10 months ago, and now has hired me to update the design. Rather than wading through all of the changes, it would be easier to start from scratch; but I don’t see how to reset the site to the original theme. How do I go back to the original theme settings, with placeholder images, Lorem Ipsum type, and all?

Site: icfpanels.com

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you can click Restore Default button at the bottom.

Thank You

admin10
    Participant

Thank you.

I’d like to make this look like your live demo. Under the Documentation supplied, I found this:

Template installation > Step 2. Sample Data Installation. “To make your WordPress website look like our live demo, please follow the instructions below.
    “Go to the tools Select import option and select wordpress and install then browse xml file and you’r done. See below screenshot.”

Are you referring to an XML file included with the Template Installation files? If so, I don’t see it. There is no XML file included with these files. Where do I find the necessary XML file?

admin10
    Participant

Thank you.

I’d like the website to look like your live demo. In the Documentation, under Template Intallation > Step 2. Sample Data Installation, I found the following:

“To make your WordPress website look like our live demo, please follow the instructions below.
    Go to the tools Select import option and select wordpress and install then browse xml file and you’r done. See below screenshot.”

It sounds like I’m supposed to upload an XML file, presumably one that shipped with the Template files I’ve already uploaded to WordPress; but those files do not contain an XML file. Is this correct? If not, can you please direct me to the necessary XML file? Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to install the xml file for it. If you do this all the default content will be replace by the origional content. Since the default content already loaded in the theme. If you still need to xml file then please email us to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.