Request a call back form rejecting Phone #

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Request a call back form rejecting Phone #

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jason Gregory
    Participant

Hi having an issue with the Greenhouse Pro Request a call back form. The phone number field seems to be rejecting on all submissions that I’ve had my testers do. We’ve tried formatting, no formatting, etc, auto reject. It also brings the user to the top of the page, rather than to the error message on fail. Any ideas on how to solve those two problems?

myoregonfarmgarden.com

Thanks
    Jason

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site URL and the login details to our support email so we will check the backend and resolve the form issue.

Thank You

Jason Gregory
    Participant

Hey, sent, and thank you for the support, however I’m still not getting the emails at the admin email. I did just change the admin email, does that take some time to set? I should be getting the emails at myoregonfarmgarden@gmail.com instead of admin@myoregonfarmgarden.com, but I’ve changed that in the preferences and not getting any of the emails there. When I tried to change the form setting to send to that address manually it seemed to break the form so I reverted back to email admin shortcode in the form.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the email to our support email so we can change the new email address.

Thank You

Jason Gregory
    Participant

hi, just following up. The form no longer throws the error, but isn’t emailing the mailbox that’s setup to the admin either.

Thanks!

Jason Gregory
    Participant

Nevermind! Figured it out, I was changing the email in the wrong place. The correct place for anyone else following is:
    Settings > General > Administration Email Address

Thanks
    Jason

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

That’s Great 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very like

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.