Relief Pro – width issues on iPad (portrait AND landscape)

Home Support Themes Forum Relief Pro – width issues on iPad (portrait AND landscape)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FlyThemes 23 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

swarmcatcher
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have issues with the Relief Pro theme on my site raverys.com, but only when I view it using an iPad (portrait and landscape).

There is a problem with the width of the page, not filling the width of the screen. This is only the case for certain screen widths, desktop, laptop and phone screen sizes, are fine. This is obviously a CSS issue with @media min/max-width, but I’d be grateful if you could look into it for me.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can resolve it.

Thank You

swarmcatcher
    Participant

Hi Guys, I’ve sent you some login details (3 days ago). When do you think you’ll have time to look at this for me?

Neil

swarmcatcher
    Participant

Guys, another 48 hours have past, and nothing appears to have happened. The support I thought I was getting when I paid for your premium theme, is disappointing. Therefore, I’ve revoked the login details I sent you, and I’ve made the decision to stop using your theme. I’d be grateful if you’d tell me your procedure for issuing a refund.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We did some css changes in the theme please check again after clearing the cache we also email to you. Please let us know if still the changes is not displaying.

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.