Relief Pro – width issues on iPad (portrait AND landscape)

Home Support Themes Forum Relief Pro – width issues on iPad (portrait AND landscape)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

I have issues with the Relief Pro theme on my site raverys.com, but only when I view it using an iPad (portrait and landscape).

There is a problem with the width of the page, not filling the width of the screen. This is only the case for certain screen widths, desktop, laptop and phone screen sizes, are fine. This is obviously a CSS issue with @media min/max-width, but I’d be grateful if you could look into it for me.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys, I’ve sent you some login details (3 days ago). When do you think you’ll have time to look at this for me?

Neil

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys, another 48 hours have past, and nothing appears to have happened. The support I thought I was getting when I paid for your premium theme, is disappointing. Therefore, I’ve revoked the login details I sent you, and I’ve made the decision to stop using your theme. I’d be grateful if you’d tell me your procedure for issuing a refund.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We did some css changes in the theme please check again after clearing the cache we also email to you. Please let us know if still the changes is not displaying.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Guys, if you did make any changes, it had no effect whatsoever (that I could see).

This issue was a serious one, and one I could not live with. I also had other (possible) conflicts which was causing me display issues (third party image sliders and image galleries). By changing to another theme, they were all immediately fixed. I’ve now deleted your theme, as it is not working as expected and your support was not to the standard I require.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Ok we can check it again and get back to you.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really sorry guys, but I don’t think you’re understanding me. I’ve got to the point where I’ve lost confidence in your product and in the level of your support. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable to expect better, especially after I paid you for a premium theme.

To be clear, I am no longer using your product. In fact, I’ve had to spend time converting my site to a completely different theme and I’ve also had to pay money out to Master Slider (who’s routines you bundle into your themes) for the Staff Carousel, so that I can continue using it in the new design. I am of the opinion, that the combination of Relief Pro theme and the quality of your support, is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. I am therefore, requesting a refund of the money I originally paid you.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Neil

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please send us your order ID to support@flythemes.net so we can proceed the refund asap.

Thank You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.