Relief Pro – various issues

Home Support Themes Forum Relief Pro – various issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello together,

I already wrote an eMail to support@flythemes.net but because of not receiving any answer I’ll post my problems with the Relief theme here. I hope somebody can help me. 🙂 Here’s what I wrote in my eMail:

“one of my customers bought your Relief WordPress Theme a few days ago.
    I helped her install it on her WordPress Page. Now we have some huge problems on the homepage (see link and screenshots attached).

http://www.vitacanis.net/

The second image of the Welcome Area is not in the middle (too far left).
    There is no space between the first and the second image of the Special Area.

We used your “Experts” Section for Social Media Presentation. But the links you can add don’t work. If i fill in “google-plus” and in the field next to it the link to the gogle+ page, nothing happens – there’s still the # if you try to click it on the home page. You can see it on the home page on the third section at Google+. On the others we helped us by using a text-link in the text area. But this should be working, shouldn’t it?

I hope you can help us fix these issues? – I need simple help, I do not code.

Another question: Where can I change the wording of the “Select” Button in the Special Area? – Easy way please.

Thank you very much in advance.

If we can not fix these problems we want to return the theme. ”

And my second eMail with some more issues:

“Where can I change the wording of the Button in the slider? The “Request a quote” doesn’t fit here. “Read more” would help (of course in German).

Is there a field where I can change this wording? Or do I have to translate the theme somehow? How can I do this?”

Thank you very much in advance!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Header image not showing up at all. Can’t really figure out why not. I’ve got a couple of images uploaded and on random…they don’t show up. http://www.katherineherzog.com is the site. I haven’t messed with any code or anything…just the standard settings. Can’t figure out what’s up. Can someone help?

Thanks! Love the theme, btw. Gonna have fun playing with it.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @AnneRoe

We have check the site and understand your query kindly send us login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the backend and resolve the issue.

Thank You

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @vgoodglick

May be color overlap with the image kindly send us the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can fix it asap.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.