Relief Pro SEO

Home Support Themes Forum Relief Pro SEO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miranda
    Participant

Hi Guys,

When I check the website https://vivendis.nl/ in Google I see Tips, trends en actueel. All the latest news from the blog section of the homepage. How do I change this? I have installed Yoast SEO, but it doesn’t affect the homepage, because this is nog a “page” but in customizer. I want to change this text into a nice text about Vivendis.

Please help.

Miranda

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Do you want to change the blogs ?

Thank You

Miranda
    Participant

No i don’t want to change the blogs, i want to change the text that you see in Google when you look for this website. Now it seems to get the tekst from the blogsection. Normally with Yoast SEO you can add a snippet with text which is shown in Google. In the theme options this is not possible.

Vivendi beauty, health & wellness –
    vivendis.nl/
    Tips, trends en actueel. Al het laatste nieuws van Vivendi beauty, health & wellness. jan 24. 2017 … 5443 AA HAPS. 0485 – 350138. info@vivendis.nl

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The theme options sections will be displayed in the homepage only so you need to add the meta contents in header.php file within the head tag. You can access the file by go to Appearance >> Editor >> Header.php

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.