Relief Pro Icon and Menu

Home Support Themes Forum Relief Pro Icon and Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello again.

I would like to move the Icon inti the middle (instead of left) and the Menu below it in the header. How to do that? I know I probably have to tweek the CSS code but I cannot seem to find the correct spots.

Thanks in advance!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url so we can check.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

And the next question would be how to get rid of the blue loading flower and the flower under the Section names? I don’t want to replace it, just to delete it…

Thanks!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For menu icon in center you need to make so many changes in plugin css file and the css file path would be: http://thevibetribe.co.nz/wp-content/plugins/menu-image/menu-image.css
    Also for manu below the header you have to make css and html changes for html changes you need to access header.php file where you can see the logo div and the menu div and for css you need to access style.css file where you can find the css of .logo and .nav

We have send screenshot to your registered email address for hide loading icon and section title image.

Thank You

Kristen
    Participant

Hello!
    Sorry to hop in, but I was looking to make similar adjustments. Mostly just change the color of the flower if possible. Can you please send those screen shots to me as well?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @Kristen

Please send us the color code so we can change the flower color and send it to you.

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.