Questions about PhotoLite Pro version

Home Support Themes Forum Questions about PhotoLite Pro version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi,

I have several question about the theme.

– Is it possible to not display the email address on the header? I would like to have only the social media icons.
    – On the theme demo the “Page List” section is lower than the slider. I don’t understand why on mine the “Page list” section is covering the bottom of the slider.
    – Is it possible to change the picture of the Section 1, “services”?
    – I’ve noticed that my page takes time to display. Does it come from the pictures from the section 3 (My work)?
    – On the footer, “Contact”, how to not display “Phone”?
    – In “Our team” section, how to add the links of the social medias. I succeeded to add the icons but it doesn’t take the links.

Here is my url: https://www.davidvinot.com/

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

– Is it possible to not display the email address on the header? I would like to have only the social media icons. – Yes you can do that go to Appearance >> Theme Optons >> Here you can remove the email address from the topbar.
    – On the theme demo the “Page List” section is lower than the slider. I don’t understand why on mine the “Page list” section is covering the bottom of the slider.- It is managed as per design as in our demo it looks same as in your website.
    – Is it possible to change the picture of the Section 1, “services”? – Go to That page and add featured image.
    – I’ve noticed that my page takes time to display. Does it come from the pictures from the section 3 (My work)? – Whenever you add the images in any sections make sure the images are optimize since heavy images cause the site to load slow.
    – On the footer, “Contact”, how to not display “Phone”? – Send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will check the backend.
    – In “Our team” section, how to add the links of the social medias. I succeeded to add the icons but it doesn’t take the links. – Go to team post type at the backend where you can see all the meta fields for social link below content editor.

Thank You

David
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I will send you an email with all the info and questions.

David
    Participant

I sent you an email more than a week ago and I have listened anything from you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We are checking and we will mail you.

Thank You

David
    Participant

Almost 2 months and I haven’t listen anything from the email I sent you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We apologize for the delay from our side.
    Please see the website we have make all the changes also We have email you the plugin for display/hide widget in each page.

Thank You

David
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your answer. I have installed and activated the plugin but it seems it’s not working. It always shows the widgets on all pages. I will send you an email to explain.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.