Pro Cardio Theme: Can you change page layout for classes

Home Support Themes Forum Pro Cardio Theme: Can you change page layout for classes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    donnelly23_2000
    Participant

Hi,

Currently the featured classes that are created are done so with the blog page layout, is there anyway of changing this? Even if it’s a hardcoded change i don’t mind can you just point me in the right direction please.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sorry we don’t understand your query. Can you please specify or please send any screenshot ?

Thank You

donnelly23_2000
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry, so i can create featured gym classes that appear on the home page of the site, but when you click on one of the classes it takes you to a detailed view of the class, however there is no option to change the page layout for these pages, they use the blog template.

So i need to change the layout so it doesn’t appear using the blog template.

I’ve tried to add a screenshot but it’s not allowing me on here? Is there a certain way to display a screenshot.

Thanks

donnelly23_2000
    Participant

It’s the Page Attributes that i need to change i believe but this option is not displayed on posts or featured classes.

Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the screenshot on support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve your issues.

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.