Precious Lite Pro – option for changing caption font?

Home Support Themes Forum Precious Lite Pro – option for changing caption font?

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Fly Themes,

Are there any options for changing the font or font size for the photo captions within an article? I see multiple font options for the overall site/theme within Appearance > Theme Options > Basic Settings. However, I don’t see any way in which to manipulate the captions on images posted within blogs/articles. Is there a way to accomplish this and I’m just missing it?

Thanks!
    Jared Manninen

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure we can help you please send us the page url so we can check and send you a solutions.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great. The website is:

https://tahoetrailguide.com/

One of the more obvious example pages of where I’d like to clearly show a difference between the captions on the photos and the body of the article is:

Share Your Story: Is the Creation or Capture of a Perfect Image a Worthwhile Pursuit?

One of the workarounds I have been considering is to just change the font of the article/body text and leave the text that shows up as captions for the photographs as is. However, I would prefer some type of italicized font for the captions if at all possible.

Thanks for the quick response, and I hope we can come up with a remedy!

Jared Manninen

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If you want to change the article body text size then go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Setting s >> Here you can change the body font size.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I know how to change the article font (and will if it’s my only option), but I was hoping that you could help me to change the image caption fonts.

Thanks
    Jared

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please see the screenshot and let us know if its a caption.
    https://imgur.com/a/2BFQHT8

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

That screenshot you posted is actually of the featured image and then the first paragraph of the article (set to H3).

Here is a screenshot of a photo with a caption: https://imgur.com/QjV0mbw

And all of the captions on the page end with … © Jared Manninen

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, it appears that the body text and the caption text are linked together within the theme so that if you change the body text font, the caption text font also changes. However, the the body text can be increased/decreased in size, but the caption font appears to be set at a fixed size. I didn’t like the look of the original body text font (Arimo) at a larger size, so I changed the font completely (Pontano Sans) and discovered that Pontana Sans looks good as the body text (at a larger size) and the caption text (at its fixed smaller size).

So, I basically found an acceptable solution for my needs at this point.

I appreciate your help!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Thank You 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.