Precious Lite Pro Installation

Home Support Themes Forum Precious Lite Pro Installation

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I had trouble installing the theme from my iMac and some features are not working. What can I do?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please let us know about the details so we can surely help you.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the appearance menu I think there are missing tools.
    And I can’t find how to find the different post formats in the blog page. The theme only shows me the default format. I thought there were options to post featured videos, and galleries, quotes, etc. Maybe I need a tutorial.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think my appearance menu has missing tools and I can’t find the post formats other than the default one for the blog page. I thought there were featured video, Images, quotes, Galleries, quotes, etc. Maybe I need a tutorial. My site is

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes we need to add the post formats for posts kindly email us at support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Erich
    Participant

have tried unsuccessfully. Pls get me Infos how to install Precious Lite Pro. The basis version is already installed and the download and extraction of zip folder has been done as well.
    Tks in advance
    Erich Pütz

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Once you download the pro version you can install the zip file directly to your WordPress.

Thank You

Benhur
    Participant

Hi! I had trouble installing the theme photolite_theme_package.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file. where include photolite-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload photolite-pro.zip in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress.

Please see the video tutorial for theme installation.

Thank You

Christine
    Participant

Hi! I just downloaded Photolite and I’m having issues with install. I tried both the way in the word doc in the download and in the video above. But what I’m left with is 2 different photolites in my theme options each with different features.

How do I get them to merge together?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You cannot merge the theme together since each themes saves data with different tables in database.

Thank You

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.