Posts – removing 'By Admin' and 'O Comments'

Home Support Themes Forum Posts – removing 'By Admin' and 'O Comments'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

We are using Corporate Pro. We cannot find out how to remove from our posts the words ‘By Admin’ and ‘0 Comments’.

We are posting things as news items and we are not inviting comments. How do we remove this words please?

David
    Participant

Still no reply from ‘support’. Just sent request for the 5th time.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We need to remove this text form the content.php file if you can send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can do it.

Thank You

David
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I have just sent these details to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For some reason I have not been able to log on as David and count now get a ‘password reset’ Created a new profile, DSL.

Thank you for your response below. Please would you tell me in a little more detail what I need to do or do I just delete all text ‘By’ and ‘Comments’?

When you say fatal error below. What does that actually mean? Could the whole website disappear?

————————–

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> custom-functions.php >> Here you can find the text “By” and “Comments”. Remove this things carefully even a single mistake will gives fatal error.

Thank You

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes the fatal error means the whole site will be disappear till the error is not resolve.
    We have resolve the issue already for removing “By” and “Comments”.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.