Photolite Problem

Home Support Themes Forum Photolite Problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The ‘Homepage Boxes’ in the Photolite theme are showing up on every single page on my website now and I don’t know how to get rid of them on every page except the index. Is there an option somewhere I’m missing?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since I updated to the latest version I am getting the exact same problem.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am getting the same issue, it happend after I updated the theme to the newest version.
    http://firststeps.org.za/about-first-steps/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having the same problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here — front page slider has completely disappeared, and the boxes are on all pages. Looks like they’re covering the top menu?

http://www.resnicoff.org

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will resolve your issues.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I emailed my details on the 26th of October. I have not had any feedback yet, please advise if you did receive my login credentials. The issue persist.
    Please note I added a #services-box{
    display:none; to some of the pages css. So some of the pages look okay. I could not fix all the pages unfortunately. I would really appreciate some feedback in this regard. Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having all the above issues as well, plus the top menu has disappeared.

I have e-mailed login information.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I have sent my login details again for the second time on Sat 2016/10/29 – is there any news on when this issue will be resolved?
    Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have resolve your issue please check.

Thank You

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The updates are available for the theme please update your theme and issue will be resolved.

Thank You

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.