Photolite Problem

Home Support Themes Forum Photolite Problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gary Douglas
    Participant

I installed the Photolite theme onto my site and it looked great initially (Same layout as the demo). Once I started to make information changes to the different section, the homepage layout stopped showing the different sections, and now just shows the default “Products/Services” posts in the body of the homepage and I can’t get the sections layout to come back now. Can you help?

Site URL: gdv.garydouglasvisuals.com

Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select latest post option.

Thank You

Gary Douglas
    Participant

I tried going in there and changing the few settings in there to get it back and nothing worked. I deleted the whole WordPress installation and started from scratch. Installed the Photolite theme again and had the homepage back to how it is on the demo. But as soon as I go in and edit any section content (Theme Options -> Sections), I lose all the sections on the homepage again. Are these themes not compatible with the newest version of WordPress? All of the themes have date stamps from a few years ago. If they are not compatible, that’s an issue for me. Ive been trying to get a few of them setup for over a week now and I get this problem on all of them. If I can’t get them going the way they are in the demos on your site, I am going to need a refund on my purchase.

URL: gdv.garydouglasvisuals.com

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Gary Douglas.
    Gary Douglas
    Participant
    Gary Douglas
    Participant
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

As we have check the homepage and seems that sections are displaying.

Thank You

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

All the sections are visible on the homepage now you need to go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you can edit the sections.

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.