Photolite Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Photolite Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a way to make it so that the Home Page Boxes open a Blog page restricted to a single category instead of a static page?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Do you want to make homepage boxes as blog post ?

Thank You

Padma
    Participant

1. The contents on the slider image are not displaying
    2. I can’t get rid of the photographer image in about us section background
    4. How do I add a photo gallery? Do I need a separate plugin?
    6. In all the pages, I want only the events calendar to be displayed. How do I get rid of the other widgets and add an events calendar? Do I need to download an events calendar plugin?
    7. How do I change the hourpglass camera image??

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. The contents on the slider image are not displaying Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will check the backend.

2. I can’t get rid of the photographer image in about us section background You can go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here you can select the section where you will see the img tag so remove it completely.

4. How do I add a photo gallery? Do I need a separate plugin? There is no need to add any plugin you just add the photos to Work custom post type in backend or follow this link http://flythemesdemo.net/documentation/photolite-doc/#work-sec

6. In all the pages, I want only the events calendar to be displayed. How do I get rid of the other widgets and add an events calendar? Do I need to download an events calendar plugin? For event calendar yes you need to add plugin.

7. How do I change the hourpglass camera image?? – If you have any gif file send us to support@flythemes.net so we can change it.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.