Photolite Gallery

Home Support Themes Forum Photolite Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janet
    Participant

The documentation for the Gallery feature of the Photolite theme is very minimal and unclear.

It’s not obvious how I import pictures. From what I can tell, I would have to upload one picture at a time, and the way it’s uploaded is by going to the Media Library, getting the URL of the image and then pasting it into the “Video File URL” field to upload into the gallery? Obviously, an image is not a video…

This makes no sense at all. Is this feature incomplete?

I am obviously not understanding something here.

I would LIKE to have the ability to have multiple galleries, accessible by a thumbnail link that opens the gallery. From what I can tell, this theme doesn’t have the built-in capability for that.

Would you please explain how to use the gallery feature in a way that makes sense?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

When you go to Photogallery custom post you need to add the title and featured image only the do not add url in video field if you don’t want to display video. You just need to add featured image. Once you added few posts then you need to use the gallery shortcode in sections or page.

Thank You

Janet
    Participant

Are you saying that for a single gallery with, say 50 pictures, I would actually have to upload one picture at a time? Seriously?

Isn’t a “featured image” the picture associated with the gallery and not the actual pictures in the gallery?

Are you saying that every picture in your galley is a POST? So for a gallery with 50 images, there will be 50 posts? REALLY?

I must be misunderstanding you. Please explain:

What would I do to create a gallery with 50 pictures?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will do it for you kindly mail us to support@flythemes.net so we can upload all the picture at once.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.