Page sidebar widgets

Home Support Themes Forum Page sidebar widgets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dkhoward8219
    Participant

How do I remove or edit the sidebar widgets on pages in the greenhouse pro theme? In particular, I would like to edit the colors on the search bar and remove the FAQ widget and the Testimonial Widget and replace them with other widgets but I cannot find anywhere on the Appearance->Options menus that will allow me to access or edit these functions. If I have to do code changes this is unacceptable as I am not a programmer and I chose this theme because I thought it gave me complete control over the content of all pages.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Here you can add some widgets in blog/page sidebar.

Thank You

dkhoward8219
    Participant

Sorry. Maybe I wasn’t clear. I want to remove the Theme Sidebars for the Search, FAQ, and Testimonials on the sidebar in my Greenhouse Themes Pages. These are not listed in the Appearance-Widgets menus or options. I can send a screenshot of what I want to remove if that will help.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We understand that the things you have seen in the sidebar is default content comes from the sidebar.php file. If you want to remove then add blank text widget in page/blog sidebar by going to widget section so the default content will be removed.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.