One page navigation not working

Home Support Themes Forum One page navigation not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Support,
    I am writing because I am having issues converting my website to the new theme. My previous website has a total of 9 pages including a home-page. Should I delete all previous pages in order to apply the new Awesomeone Pro theme?

So far I have filled out all the themes options and menus as directed in the documentation provided by you. I have filled in testimonials, and everything else that I need to fill out. I have also used all the same coding in the documentation in the sections portion to add my website information. I also created a menu as directed for navigation using the section ID as listed in the documentation using a #. For some reason, the website is not working as a one-page navigation like the demo for Awesomeone Pro. What do I need to do to initiate the one-page navigation? When I visit the page it shows the menu that I desire, but when clicking on the links it does not change from the home with writing from my original homepage.

Also what am I supposed to use as a home page? Should I create a new blank home page and delete all previous web pages? If so how does this affect my menus section for the theme because the documentation says to create custom links for the pages for the menu.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to remove the pages from the WordPress. The pages will remain same even if you switch the theme.

For menus please send us the site url and the login details.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.