Nutrigen three boxes

Home Support Themes Forum Nutrigen three boxes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mel
    Participant

Hi,

Love the theme, but trying to change the ‘three boxes’ below the header slider. Ideally just want a large title, so which is the right one to make the text larger? Also just want the heading and a click button to the landing page as it is not obvious that the header is the click thru link. Also have removed all other text by setting excerpt length top zero but now have three unsightly dots…I want to remove them…how do I do this please?

Many thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url so we can check.

Thank You

mel
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me. The URL is: https://www.expertdietadvice.com/

Also trying to increase the size of the phone number on the top header bar in whit on the green background. I can’t see where this control is either.

Many thanks for your help

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

3 boxes content hide:
    Go to Appearance >> Style.css >> Go to line no. 183 and add display:none

Increase phone number text size:
    Go to Appearance >> Style.css >> Go to line no. 76 and add font-size:16px

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I don’t want to hide these 3 boxes, but I’d like to customize them. I see where the graphics are, but where can I go to edit the text in these 3 boxes??

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here you can see the dropdown given for select pages to display in boxes so the pages you select the text of that pages will be displayed. So if you want to edit the text you need to go to Pages >> Select page >> here you can add/edit text.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, I’m not following. When I goto pages >> select page, the 3 boxes aren’t on any other pages but my homepage. On Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections, no pages are selected for those 3 boxes, yet they’re still appearing on my homepage with dummy text…

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The dummy text coming from the files since there are no original content. So once you select pages for boxes it will take place the page content instead of default once.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I notice that the way the text in the 3 boxes displays is strange. It breaks up words in the middle of them and is aligning the text in the center on StellarNourishment.com.

How can we keep those boxes from breaking up text in the middle of words? How can we make that align left?

Thanks,

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add below code.

.featbox .featbxcntnt p{text-align:justify !important;}

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, that aligned it to the left. The text is still broken up in the middle of some words. Is there no way to fix that?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please email us any screenshot.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

wow

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.