Nutrigen Theme

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Nutrigen Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    musicah123
    Participant

Hello –
    Do you have a Nutrigen theme documentation file which shows the entire process of setting up and customizing this theme? It is difficult to know which parts are the sections and other areas plus more detail as to how to sections work in the widget. Also, is this theme up-to-date? Can this theme be used with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce updates? There seems to be some concern with using WooCommerce with this particular version of the theme. Thanks.
    Sandy Mathson

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

In the Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here all the sections displayed so you can manage it from here.
    Our theme is compatible with woocommmerce.
    Please let us know for any help.

Thank You

jakeinjam
    Participant

Hi

I am having the same problem as, it seems, many people.

I am following your instructions yet the sections for the home page are not showing at all.

I have the pro version, have gone to readings – latest posts. Have loaded pages and set a menu. Put in all the code and followed your vauge documentation and nothing is making the sections show.

I also noted that when I installed the xml file (several times) many items failed to load. It looked like these were all images or products, however a little concerning.

Please can you help?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the backend.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.