Nutrigen pro theme – a few struggles :-(

Home Support Themes Forum Nutrigen pro theme – a few struggles :-(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How on earth do I make the following changes? I thought WP and this theme would be easy & intuitive, but it is anything BUT that so far 🙁

1. How do you change what the 3 boxes of text/images show right under the banner (nutrigen 1, 2 & 3)? I see where the images are coming from but even when I remove one, it remains. Additionally, I have no idea where that text is coming from. It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com

2. How do I get rid of the big green background that says ABOUT ME? It takes up most of the page. I wouldn’t mind if it was smaller tho. This is true for all other pages that are linked, such as: stellarnourishment.com/about-me. Where/how do I customize this? Not seeing where that’s coming from on my pages.

3. I changed some of my link colors to a more olive green color. However, I notice that the hover color on the social media icons on that bottom of my homepage still show up as bright green. I’ve updated this under theme options where all the greens are the darker green. Additionally, I went into the footer section but couldn’t find what’s generating that brighter green color. Any idea where I can goto change this? The green hover color doesn’t appear to be an image when I inspected the element. On the other hand, I couldn’t find it on the stylesheet either. It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com

4. I want to add some code to the head section of my homepage to track my site in google analytics. How do I access this?! It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com

Please help!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. How do you change what the 3 boxes of text/images show right under the banner (nutrigen 1, 2 & 3)? I see where the images are coming from but even when I remove one, it remains. Additionally, I have no idea where that text is coming from. It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com – The default text of that boxes are coming from the files. You need to select pages from the dropdown to display the content of boxes.

2. How do I get rid of the big green background that says ABOUT ME? It takes up most of the page. I wouldn’t mind if it was smaller tho. This is true for all other pages that are linked, such as: stellarnourishment.com/about-me. Where/how do I customize this? Not seeing where that’s coming from on my pages. – Do you want to remove it completely?

3. I changed some of my link colors to a more olive green color. However, I notice that the hover color on the social media icons on that bottom of my homepage still show up as bright green. I’ve updated this under theme options where all the greens are the darker green. Additionally, I went into the footer section but couldn’t find what’s generating that brighter green color. Any idea where I can goto change this? The green hover color doesn’t appear to be an image when I inspected the element. On the other hand, I couldn’t find it on the stylesheet either. It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com – We have send the instructions on email.

4. I want to add some code to the head section of my homepage to track my site in google analytics. How do I access this?! It’s on this page: stellarnourishment.com – You need to add google analytic code in the header file inside head tag. Go to Appearance >> Editor >> header.php

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.