Neurons Pro

Home Support WordPress Solutions Neurons Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yevgeniy Magay
    Participant

Hi I have few questions.

1. in Neurons Pro, there is a shortcode “image_info_box” which creates nice rotating circles. I’m curious is it possible to change them to squares? Also is it possible to change the size of circles/squares e.g make them bigger?

2. I need to modify one of the sections on home page. I simply need to place an image in the center of a section (not left or right). There will be a standard title on top it. I can’t figure which shortcode can give me that.

3. I use Russian along with English language on this website. It looks like Poppins is a default font, but when I insert Russian text I think by default the font changes to Times New Roman (Russian version). How to change the font for Russian language to any other font?

4. I created a new page http://globusrecruiting.com/globus-recruiting-mission/ and added the content using the shortcode “content_with_image highlited_title”. So while it gives me what I need I noticed that everything is skewed to the left and is not positioned in the middle of the page. How to fix that?

globusrecruiting.com

Thank you

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site URL and the login details to our support email so we can do that.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.