Maybe it’s only me that’s this picky? But I have noticed a few more semantics issues with the theme… I’m going through them, but I don’t know how to edit all of them!
1. A slash was not immediately followed by > – this is after the logo, we have / >
2. Two stray end tags </div> in the nivo slider
3. Services box div seems to sit within a paragraph, so the opening tag <p> is forgotten and the stray </p> is seen
4. Multiple IDs – the four service boxes all have IDs, for some bizarre reason
5. You kindly changed the icon parameters for the services boxes so I could use images. Strangely, the alt tags which I have added do not appear to show? Not sure if this is just me?
6. And not forgetting the clunky <h4>Corporate is</h4><h2>absolutely responsive</h2>. Strangely, W3schools validator doesn’t seem to care about this; I always thought that header order was very important, but I’ve not done any web dev for a while so perhaps now it’s all good? I might just leave that, then, as I have styling applied to the headers which I do not want to change.
As I’ve already handed over the site and it is live, I’m a bit nervous to do any more fiddling with code. Just thought I’d point out these issues FYI
This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by maemae79.