menu

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I bought a theme Precious Lite Pro tell me how to set up two-level pop-up menu that it is my bad play

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello again, sorry for the bad translation, but if you have any questions to my question please specify

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For setup two level menu is very easy kindly follow these steps:
    1) Go to Appearance >> Menu >> create new menu name “Primary” and add the pages here so now you can just drag and drop the menu below the parent menu and check the checkbox at bottom as primary.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I am sorry for the wrong question, I wondered how to change the color of the drop-down menu, now it is black, can not find how to alter or where to insert color. Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I made some changes in style.css .header .header-inner .nav ul li: hover> ul {display: block; background: # 999999; and header.php <style type = “text / css”> <? php if ((of_get_option ( ‘innerpageslider’, true) == ‘hide’) && is_page ()) {?> .header {background-color: background-color: rgba (153,153,153,0.5); <php echo of_get_option ( ‘headbgcolor’, true);? ?>} <? Php}?>
    </ Style>
    tell me if you need to make a subsidiary subject, and whether to update or change that spsibo

cyb
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I create menu-submenu?. I tried from appearance/create menu option and created “services” menu and added a page. But in the home page menu only the page is showing up. It is not displaying the “services”. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Menu >> Check if you have added services page in the menu list.

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.