Link to gallery via My Work section Photolite template

Home Support WordPress Solutions Link to gallery via My Work section Photolite template

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a couple of questions regarding the Photolite template:

My website is: Divingangel.com (under construction)

1) I would like the (3) pictures under the section My Work to each link to a specific gallery page.
    At this moment the link works only if you click the right mouse button and select open in new tab.

If You don’t select open in new tab a Message from webpage appears “Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exist.”

2) The top bar is still orange, I cannot find where I can change the color of this bar.

3) I’m quite new to building websites, if anyone can direct me to more information on RSS and how that works and or is activated please let me know?

I have already send an e-mail to support@flythemes.net and received a reaction that my gallery is working fine… I replied to the e-mail explaining my problem, but received no further reaction.

All help is highly appreciated!!!

Knd regards,
    Inge

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will suerly help you yes we have seems that message on gallery page. Please send login details to support@flythmes.net so we can check the each issue and resolve it.

Thank You

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will surely help you yes we have seems that message on gallery page. Please send login details to support@flythmes.net so we can check the each issue and resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Happy to inform you that I was able to solve problem number 2 myself.
    2) The top bar is still orange, I cannot find where I can change the color of this bar.

I went to: Appearance – Editor – Theme Header 3 – changed the bold #f75800 to my purple nr.

<style type=”text/css”>
    <?php if((of_get_option(‘headbgcolor’, true) != ”) ) { ?>
    .header{ background-color:<?php echo of_get_option(‘headbgcolor’,true); ?>}
    <?php } ?>
    .head-top{ background-color:#f75800; border-top:none; border-bottom:none; color:#ffffff;}
    .head-top a{ color:#ffffff;}

Really hope you can solve the problem with the gallery under MY Work because that’s exactly why I have purchased this template 🙂

Kind regards,
    Inge

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Have you email the login details ?

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Just wanted to reply that it is solved SUPER!!!!
    I am so happy that the My Work part now works like I intended it!

Thank you for your help!!

Kind regards,
    inge

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Thank You 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.