Layout different on Flythemes.net than what I got

Home Support Themes Forum Layout different on Flythemes.net than what I got

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lorie
    Participant

When I look at your site, it looks something like this:

Clovemix Social Media Icons
    Tag line here Contact Info
    Menu Bar
    Background pick with slider

Mine is:
    Background pick with slider
    My Name Social Media Icons
    Tag line here Contact Info
    Menu Bar

I’ve played with colors and such but not rearranging items. I’ve even tried removing all my stuff, reuploading Pro, editing all php and css files in WordPress (copy/pasting all the original files over what I had) and it still doesn’t work.

How can I wipe this completely clean and get a known-working version like the one on your site? Before you go there, it has nothing to do with magnification settings or OS or devices since I’m using the same iPad, a Dell laptop and HP laptop, and they look fine – even on my little android phone. I really want to use the product as seen on your site; not thrilled with the layout it’s giving me.

Lorie
    Participant

UPDATE: I can’t believe I didn’t try it earlier – I deleted the Pro version theme, reloaded the free one, and voila! And it still looked okay after I uploaded the Pro xml. I must’ve jacked it up without realizing.

I have to go through the setup stuff again – lost the animation for everything BELOW the top section I wrote about – but at least the original issue is fixed. If I can’t get back the lower stuff, I’ll open a new thread.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi Lorie

Please send the site url with login details on our mail support@flythemes.net and we will see about the issue.

Thank You

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.