Justice pro – Set Default post template to full width

Home Support Themes Forum Justice pro – Set Default post template to full width

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Is there any way to set the default post template to full width?

Thanks in advance,
    Ed Sanders

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have received your email and we are working on it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also having an issue with the footer widgets. I place them in their position on the widgets screen and they show up on a different column number. They do show up, just on the wrong column.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Sanders

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Ok, We can check it now.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I have decided to keep the default template to blog-right position. Perhaps you will post a solution to using full width template on individual posts template, please let us know if you do. The widget problem persists though.

Many thanks for the theme. Regards, Ed Sanders

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You cannot apply the full width template for individual posts. Once you select the template full with for blog post it will applied for all the posts.
    As we have login site and it seems that the editor sections where files have not permitted to edit. Please allow us to edit the theme files so we can make some changes.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I changed the permissions of the justice pro theme folder to 777. What other permissions/files are necessary to modify them?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The 777 is right. We will check and get back to you.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any word on our widget situation? Widget for footer column three is not working. I have hidden widget 1 and 2 via css, but can’t get widget three to show up except for the title.

Any help is most appreciated.

Kind Regards, Ed Sanders

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well the client didn’t like the footer widgets being broken so I have hidden them with some css until we can get the widget placement to be right. Something in the theme is lacking or else it’s our server that is the problem.

Please advise, I am going to tell the client that you are still working on the problem.

I will give you ftp credentials if you need them.

Regards, Ed Sanders

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure, please send us the credentials to our support email. We can resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sorry but I can’t find that support email address, could you please let me know what the address is again?

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK FTP credentials sent to support@flythemes.net

Thank you for helping us! Regards, Ed Sanders

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

As we check the files and seems the widgets are set properly. Now we just need to check the backend once so we can confirm that each footer column is working fine. Old login details seems changed please send us the new one to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am still having a problem with the footer. Two additional column now show that we’d like to get rid of, footer column 1 and footer column 2 are coming up in addition to the other four widget areas. This breaks the layout.

What we want is the categorys, the two images and our address widget (widget 4) to show.

Thank you in advance for looking again.
    Regards,
    Ed Sanders

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.