Issues with Greenhouse Theme

Home Support WordPress Solutions Issues with Greenhouse Theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Moore
    Participant

Purchased Pro version yesterday. Started to set sliders text as I wanted it etc.. (I wanted it the same style as the demo) but although in Theme Settings > Sections re showing as ‘there’ no sections are showing on the site itself. after saving all I have is the slider tops section, footer section & a little bit between saying Home (Hope I’ve described it so it makes sense) I’ve obviously missed something, done something wrong but I can’t see what.

I have emailed but had no reply. Also the link for the social icons (github page) does not exist all you get is a 404 page. I want youtube & instagram to go with the twitter that’s already there

Please help I need this site completed asap & at the moment I’ve paid for pro & not getting anywhere sadly

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For homepage sections go to settings >> readings >> here you can select latest post option.
    Also for social icon please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Richard Moore
    Participant

Ah ok that’s solved it thankyou. I always set it to static page. I didn’t realise sections only showed with posts

Many thanks. As for social icons I am currently chatting via email regarding that so hopefully can get that sorted.

Thanks for quick reponse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.