Issue with Sections on Photolite Pro

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Issue with Sections on Photolite Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nospam1974
    Participant

Hello,

I removed the features 3 column section and cleared out my sections to start from scratch. I then added 2 sections, 1 is my photo gallery, then next is a block with info about me in the WYSIWYG content areaeditor. In the photo gallery section 1, I added a background photo by selecting from the upload media control and saved. It does not show. It used to prior to me clearing out everything but now it does not. Further, if I put a section 3 with
    [latest-news showposts="12" comment="show" date="show"] in the content area with a title, nothing shows. Only section that shows is section 1. All three sections do not have the hide checkbox checked. Only the first section shows and it does not show background image applied.

Any help getting these sections to show properly with background image would be welcome. Thank you for your time.

My website

nospam1974
    Participant

Also I am not seeing a way to add social icons to the header. In admin panel, there is a label there for

Header Top Social Icons
    Edit select social icons for header top

But no field to put the info into.
    Link to screenshot in google images

nospam1974
    Participant

Nevermind. I had enough time after a couple of days to figure it out on my own.

Robert Livingstone
    Participant

How did you figure it out ? Im clearly missing something

🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.