Issue with Photolite Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Issue with Photolite Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Janet
    Participant

When on the home page, when I click on any of the links (all of which are pages), it shows the page below the home page header images and then pops to the top of the home page again.

Do you know why it’s not going to the page? I’m not a pro with WordPress so please forgive my ignorance, but in my experience, clicking on a page link brings you to the page, the page doesn’t appear below the home page.

I would like to be able to click on a page link and then go to the page. Is the problem that this theme is meant to be a single scrolling page with various sections? I had hoped that I didn’t need to organize my site into one long page…

Thanks for the help, and again, I’m sorry if my question is rudimentary! I’m not a pro. 🙂

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will surely help you kindly send us your site url so we can check.

Thank You

Janet
    Participant

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your reply!

Here you go:

http://supermoto.photo/

I really appreciate your help–please don’t hesitate to point me to pages I should read so I can solve problems like this by myself in the future. 🙂

Janet

P.S. I actually sent a reply via email and didn’t see that it bounced. That’s why I haven’t responded until now. You may want to make a bold note for email notifications to let people know that they can’t actually reply and must go to the forum to reply to your comment. It *DOES* say “donotreply* in the email, but it’s not obvious. Just a thought! 🙂

Janet
    Participant

It looks like the problem was the header slider…it needed to be hidden. When I did that, it worked as it should. Yay! 😀 I can now get back to work! 🙂

Janet
    Participant

Would you please delete this thread? I can’t seem to be able to do it on my own. 🙂

Benhur
    Participant

Issue

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Benhur
    Participant

I have issue
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the theme…
    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
    Theme install failed.

Please help me

Janet
    Participant

Ben, the same problem happened to me!

The zip you downloaded has ANOTHER zip inside it. So extract the downloaded file and then upload the zip inside the extracted folder. 🙂

seodigitalindu
    Participant

I am not able to change the photolite theme 4 top images. Can anyone help me where can i go and change the images in the themes options ? My email is seodigitalindu@gmail.com

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us your site URL.

Thank You

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.