Intensity Pro – Gremlin

Home Support Themes Forum Intensity Pro – Gremlin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    The-IT Generalist
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased Intensity Pro theme.
    I have been able to set up the slider, change the colors etc.

But I keep encountering a gremlin in the Service – Section 1
    I have follow the instructions a number of times. But the issues is

1. The section does show up
    2. The HOME page content shows where the SERVICES section should be. Only there SOMETIMES
    3. Or if not 2 the contents on one of my other pages.

It’s confusing and frustrating because I have tried everything possible.

Any suggestions

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

I meant to say
    1. The section DOES NOT show up

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. The section does show up – Go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select latest post option.
    2. The HOME page content shows where the SERVICES section should be. Only there SOMETIMES – Please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

Hi thank you for replying.

In point 1 – It should say “The section DOESNT show up”

I want my site to look the same as the Intensity Pro – demo design.

Here is the link

https://mytestsite.website/

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to settings >> readings >> here you can select the latest post option.
    By doing this homepage sections will appear.

Thank You

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

Hi Keymaster,
    Thank you for the response. I have a few more questions, because I was told if I bought the Pro version I would only have to populate my content into the structure of Intensity theme. ie cut and paste.

If you look at my existing site I am trying to copy to Intensity it is very close. (theitgeneralist.com.au) this is done of Wix.

The Intensity site = mytestsite.website –

Q1. I have been able to add “our services” following your instructions. Thank you. But the main section windows x 3 are missing. Do I need to update the below Code? If so does link need to be href? I know very little html. Thats why I thought I had to just populate the sections of the pro version.

Happy to learn but I am losing a lot of time. Also I am following the documentation but its not happening?

[services icon="lightbulb-o" title="Seniors Digital Technology" link="#"] do I add my text here for each services window.[/services]

[services icon="thumbs-o-up" title="Web Design & Hosting" link="#"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam mattis dolor libero, id lacinia purus dignissim et.[/services]

[services icon="volume-up" title="Ebook Formatting" link="#"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam mattis dolor libero, id lacinia purus dignissim et.[/services]

[services icon="headphones" title="Beginners Guide to Planning your website" link="#"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam mattis dolor libero, id lacinia purus dignissim et.[/services]
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to add href you can directly add the link instead #.

Thank You

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

Hi,

I tried that first. But still the sections wouldnt show.

Then reseearched the href.

Why are the blocks showing as per the demo? Even with the lorem texts showing?

As mentioned I was told I would just need to change the content. I have done that?
    If you have the time can you look at the site so far https://mytestsite.website/

The top sections are ok. But as you can see the default design for Intensity Pro isnt showing.

The site I am trying to replicate is simple – theitgeneralist.com.au

If not I’ll have sent out a request if anyone has experience with this theme as I cant lose anymore time.

But I do appreciate your responses. Thank you

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

As we have checked and seems that you have selected a static front page which is “Our services”. You need to select the latest post option.
    Or you can please send your site URL and the login details to our support email so we can setup the theme like demo.

Thank You

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

Ok So I am one step closer thank you

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

I have deleted the WP access. Hopefully we dont need it now. Thank you
    Hopefully I can transfer the content now

The-IT Generalist
    Participant

I am unable to attach an image to show what is happening.

Can you please take at look at theitgeneralist.com.au

The boxed are running down the left hand side NOT across the page as per the theme design.

I read on a post that someone was missing a file and that’s why their demo data wasnt working. Could I be experiencing this issue?

Please assist.

I put a post on your facebook but its not showing and was blocked from this forum late on Fri night – Sat morning.
    I do hope we can reslove this. As I really like the theme and will be comparing the advantages of purchasing and free options.
    Thank you

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Kindly send your site URL and the login details to our support email. As we have check the site and seem that you have not placed the shortcode properly or may be there is some HTML tag not closed.
    You can always add the content in the text mode instead of visual mode in the content editor.

Thank You

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.