Installation problem

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Installation problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Akhrorbek Shavkatov
    Participant

I have bought Academy theme but I am not being ables to install it. I did all explained things but while uploading it stops.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site URL and the login details to our support email so we can install the theme.’

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thank

josem29
    Participant

Installing theme from uploaded file: professional_theme_package.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.
    Aby idea what could be causing this? I cant install it in Godaddy

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download is the theme package zip file where include professional-pro.zip, xml file, sql file, installation guide and theme documentation so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload professional-pro.zip file in the WordPress.

If you still facing the issue then kindly send us the site URL and the login details to our support email so we can install and setup the theme.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thank

Ryan Licker
    Participant

I am having the same problem. ‘The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet’

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download is the theme package zip file where include themename-pro.zip, xml file, sql file, installation guide and theme documentation so when you finish the download just extract (unzip) the theme package on your desktop or laptop and then you just need to upload themename-pro.zip file in the WordPress.

If you still facing the issue then kindly send us the site URL and the login details so we can install and setup the theme.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

U Can send me theme demo please or image?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Which theme demo and image you want? Please email to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.