Inner Page Slider

Home Support Themes Forum Inner Page Slider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CT
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using the template slideshow (Precious Lite Pro) on the front page of my website which is working fine. I am trying to achieve the same layout on the inner pages but without the slideshow. I have selected the ‘hide inner slideshow’ option in the theme options. This obviously hides the slideshow on the inner pages but I am then left with a different page template. When I try to place a full screen image where the slider appears at front page, it sits below the header and not behind. IS there any way I can incorporate the slider into the inner pages that that the relevant slide will stick on the relevant page. i.e allocate slide no. 7 to appear as feature image on an inner page? or is there another solution. I have tried to change the template option to full screen in the the pages section but this doesn’t rectify the layout problem either.

I am learning wordpress so apologies if this is an obvious question. Many Thanks.

CT

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For hide slider on inner pages kindly follow these instructions:
    Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Slider Settings >> Hide slider on inner pages After that go to settings >> readings >> select latest post options so your slider hide on inner pages will works fine since if you select the static front page the slider will shows on the both the static pages and for the full page template if you can please send the site url and login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the backend and resolve the full width template issue.

Please let us know if your issue will resolve if you feel any difficulty please post here or mail to our support department we will surely help you.

Thank You

Brittany
    Participant

I need to do something similar to this but in Clovemix Pro. I want the slider only on the front page, but the header goes below the slider instead of above it. There is no “readings” settings in this theme.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve your issue.

Thank You

Brittany
    Participant

Fixed! Thank you for the quick support!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.