IE Display error

Home Support Themes Forum IE Display error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wade
    Participant

In IE only, and on the home url only, the theme is showing a large white space before the content which appears to be an image placeholder, with no image which has a link placeholder with “url/#” as a link.

I have no idea where this link or image is residing, it is not one the home page, I have the landing page with the sliders turned off and all the fields where the link would go for the slider images are empty. I have checked each of the widgets to be sure there is nothing with this placeholder, and more, the text in the header on that page only is not formated the same as all the other pages.

I have created a new landing page as a test and renamed the initial landing page. When I did that, the original page that had the errors, which was no longer at the main url displayed fine yet the new page with no text what-so-ever had this phantom image displaying.

It appears that the landing page somehow has some formatting error trying to display the slideshow images with the link, which I mentioned, is turned off. I have all the sections deactivated.

the url is immfinancial.com

Please assist.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have check your site and seems that this is something html code issue as we have check our demo and it looks fine. Kindly send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check and resolve your issue.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.