I want to remove the services fade in on multiple sites

Home Support Themes Forum I want to remove the services fade in on multiple sites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Willie
    Participant

What is the css to remove that fade in on the following templates
    Precious Lite Pro, Music Studio Pro, Awesome One Pro

It’s a dumb feature leaving the page blank until people scroll down

Willie
    Participant

*the services section

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We need to remove the animation from the theme. Kindly send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can do that.

Thank You

lisa5
    Participant

For some of the fly themes, the animation is linked to the default section class or ID that you see when you are styling a section (Theme Options). If you comment out the Section CSS class, you can investigate what that css is tied to. EX. change “services” to “/*services*/ in the “Section CSS Class”. So far, I can see that the commenting out the services class name, stops the animation and that’s all that is affected. I agree, this is the worst control over animation of any of the flythemes I’ve worked with. Plus I fucking hate the reply common for so many of the support responses to this and other themes, “Kindly send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can do that.” Just tell me where the hell it is and I’ll take care of it. OR you can totally hide the section, and/or remove the ID and CSS and build your own html/css section. It’s possible to increase the number of sections, hide sections etc. If you work this way, the code available to Google goes away, too, which “hiding” doesn’t do.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can hide the section by go to Apperance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here you can select the section and check the hide checkbox.

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.