How to update theme?

Home Support Theme Installation Guide How to update theme?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kaisa.kahkonen
    Participant

I installed theme (Nutrigen Free). Then I make my homepage. Then I see it is good idea take Pro-version.

But, how I can install this Pro-theme? I see, I can download it after payment and I have it zip-file. Yes. But- theme editor I can see only button “go to pro” and clicking it only I see is “buy this”-page. It does not go pro.

It is too expensive test: If I install this “Pro”-version I am sure my page crash. So, how I can update Nutrigen Free up to Nutrigen Pro? Any “update theme safely”-button? Where it is?

Edit after 20 minutes: Happened just what I fear. I take it Nutrigen Pro zip-file, “install”, “activate”. And, what I see? Nutrigen pro original template. Original homepage using Nutrigen destroyed. Only happiness I have both, backup and it Nutrigen template, and I can return back to original.

SO, NOW QUESTION IS: “How I can update my Nutrigen to Nutrigen Pro, without original homepage destroy? Only update?”. If I must make all my homepage again, this Nutrigen Pro is not useful. No any idea use it, “money back, please, if cannot update without destroy!”

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by kaisa.kahkonen. Reason: Additional tests
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Since free and pro version created separate table in database that is the reason once you install pro version you need to make few changes again like slider setting etc. All the remaining pages will be the same.
    Once you go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select latest post option then it will enable the homepage sections.

Thank You

kaisa.kahkonen
    Participant

Ok, “Nutrigen” and “Nutrigen Pro” is not same theme.

How I can switch off this slider?
    – I try remove all photos from “Slider”-section, but homepage show “loading” symbol allways. (In this theme it loading-symbol is “foods”.) So there must be any photo…
    – Then I try add any photo (this photo is “nonsense.jpg”, 10 pixel jpg-photo). Now there is no slider but huge empty area middle of page.
    – I try read css and other, but there is no any way remove it…

page is kaisa point kahkonen point fi . (Page is only regional, we serve doctor services only in Joensuu-area Finland, this is reason…)

It standard Nutrigen is better, only reason I take Pro is a) need responsibility and b) I want edit footer & header.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can resolve your issues.

Thank You

kaisa.kahkonen
    Participant

Sent yesterday, I hope you can help we.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will check and get back to you.

Thank You

frank.severin
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the same Issue,
    I can not turn off the slider,
    it is forced on the starting page.

Please help. Clovemix Pro

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @frank.severin

Please send your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can do that.

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.