How to activate the pro version

Home Support WordPress Solutions How to activate the pro version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi There,

I have downloaded and import the RSS.
    However i do not know how to activate the pro version.
    when i do into the wordpress customise site it is still linking me to purchase it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand that i have to follow the steps as below… However, wordpress claimed that the file is too large

Step 1. Theme installation

Go to the menu Appearance > Themes and click the Add New Theme button.
    Click the Upload link.
    Click the Browse button and navigate to the unzipped template package on your computer.
    Look for a file called precious-lite-pro.zip Click on it to select, then click OK.
    Click the Install Now button and wait until the installation is complete.
    Click the Activate link to change the current layout of the site to the theme your purchased.

Congratulations, your theme have been successfully installed!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

No problem it it happens the restricted max_filesize_upload in php.ini file in WordPress. Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can upload the theme on your WordPress.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having a problem where when I try to upload the zip file to WP that it will not work and it will say “Cannt Find Page”. Any ideas on whats going on?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Raising the Literacy Pro thema says it does not contain styles
    What could be the problem???

————————————————– —-
    Decompressing …

Installing the theme …

Could not decompress the package. The issue has style.css sheet styles .

Failure to install the theme.
    ————————————————– ——

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file. where include literacy-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload literacy-pro.zip in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress. After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Please see the video tutorial for theme installation.

Thank You

Tina
    Participant

installing Theme from uploaded file: animals_theme_package.zip
    Unpacking the package…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details so we will upload the theme on your WordPress.

Thank You

Ron
    Participant

Just bought the Animals Pro package and tried to install but get the following error.
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Quite disappointing. What can I do?

THanks

Ron
    Participant

Correction on the post above from me. Have managed to install it now and after the initial “oversight” on my part it runs and am looking forward to creating a lovely new website.
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.